Wednesday 30 March 2011

Weekend away in not so sunny Wickhamford!

Last weekend we had a lovely maiden voyage in our handsome caravan Bertie to Wickhamford near Broadway and Evesham.




We had a lovely few days off and couldn't resist trawling round some second hand shops. I found a wonderful bookshop full of old books (they even had one of those moveable ladders on the book cases!). I could have spent all day in there but did manage to snaffle a few purchases before Tom had to physically remove me from the shop! Check them out below. I'm obsessed with fairies and love old architectural books and images so couldn't resist theses gems! They had the most beautiful book on chinese paintings which had silk embroidered panels built into the cover but I had to resist until next time.

Loll x

No comments:

Post a Comment