Thursday 29 March 2012

Playing with my new Vintage Camera app....Stanley you're such a poser!



Hi everyone!

Sorry for not posting a proper post for so long. It's been a crazy few weeks of general life organisation! All in a good way though so positive changes are being made for the future. Anyways, nuff said about that.

Last weekend I had a day trip out to the lovely Leamington Spa with my buddy Lewis to hit the charity shops (was great to discover he is also madly addicted to second hand furniture shops and house clearance shops). To top the day off we went to see my folk idol Seth Lakeman playing at The Assembly Rooms. I won't bore you by going on about it too much but I have to say this much....he is a musical genius! One of the best gigs I've ever been to and have spent all week since finding all the folk festivals he's playing at this summer so I can be a groupie!


We had pre dinner treats at this cool diner called Dockers which is downstairs from the Assembly Rooms. They do amazing pancakes!  



I had to share this pic with you. I found these amazing soft tan leather shoes for just £5.99 from an Age Concern charity shop. They're 70s in style with a hint of 40s about them and they're super comfy. Perfect addition to my ever growing Spring/Summer wardrobe.


Here's Seth and the boys creating folk music magic!


Now back to the main subject of this posting (I do have a habit of going off on tangents!). On our trip out Lewis introduced me to the magical iphone app Vintage Camera. It was free to download the other night so I thought I'd have a play and take a few snaps of my most beloved recent treasure...my 1984 mercedes 280e aka Stanley. The app has great different colour effects and I think if you buy the proper version you can unlock even more options.  
















What do you think? If you have an iphone get downloading this great app and start creating your own retro looking photos. I'm eagerly awaiting my new iphone, I know I have weird taste loving all things old but still craving some of the newest technology. I'm super excited about filling it full of great old school style photos.



Til next time!

Loll
x

No comments:

Post a Comment