Thursday 5 April 2012

The Worcester Flea - April 2012




Last weekend it was the wonderful Worcester Flea Market which I co-organise as part of WAVE. The sun was shining (which was a welcome surprise!) and as always I came back with some goodies for myself too.




One of our lovely stallholders gave me a wonderful gift of two vintage record cases for my growing collection of 78s. It was a lovely suprise as I had mentioned to her that I was looking for one. This one pictured above is my fave and also came with a few records as an added bonus! Can't wait to have a play and see what they sound like. Thanks again Cassie! 




To repay Cassie for her kind gift I had to have this cute soft black leather key case decorated with painted daisies from her stall. It's super handy as I always carry my door key loose in my bag. Had great fun working out how to attach my keys.  





Here are some pics below of what we had for sale on our stall. If you see anything you fancy why not send us an email and see if it's still available.















This time we started a new feature to The Worcester Flea - Item of the Month. This month I chose this stunning navy leather bag from the 1970s. Check out our blog for more details and photos.




The next Flea is going to be on Sunday 6th May so get saving your pennies and stick it in your diary!


Loll
x



No comments:

Post a Comment