Wednesday 4 January 2012

Christmas Time!


Happy New Year!




We had a lovely Christmas this year and I thought I'd share some of my fave pressies with you all.





I got an abundance of earrings (which I'm not complaining about!). Tom bought me these lovely vintage owl earrings with orange gemstone tummys.



This cute little vintage mirror came in a little velvet pouch and will be perfect to keep in my handbag.





I kind of chose this soap myself as we were out Christmas shopping and I picked this up with a load of things we were buying for other people. I completely forgot about it and then it turned up in my stocking. Yay! I love the vintage style wrapping and the soap inside is a scrummy butterscotch flavour which makes you almost want to eat it! It's almost too cute to open.






The main thing on my list this year was CDs and I got a great selection together with the Lion King DVD boxset and the Harry Potter DVD boxset (all 8 films!) so I was super chuffed! I've been after the Lion King DVD for years so was so excited when they re-released it in a boxset!




This year I decided to condense my crazy long list of textile related hobbies down to a few select ones. One I intend to stick with is weaving so was super happy to get this book from the inlaws. Now on the hunt for a nice cheap second hand table top loom. I always love an excuse to search for things on eBay! 






In 2011 I started a new obsession with vintage old and interesting cameras. Partly to use and some just because they look pretty. These two beats are definitely to use and I've already managed to take a few snaps on this beautiful 1962 Agfa Optima camera. It was the first automatic camera in the world. Considering it's age it's in amazing condition!

That's all for now folks but I'll be keeping you posted on vintage event news and general goings on in Toadstool land in 2012!

Loll
x


1 comment:

  1. Some lovely goodies there, I had Florence's album on my list but looks like I'll have to buy it myself! That mirror is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete