Wednesday 16 February 2011

We forgot we had a blog!

It's been over a year since we last posted on here as I completely forgot we had a blog set up! I've finally got my head round the whole twitter, facebook, website scene and can now attempt to handle keeping this up to date too (fingers crossed!).

On here we will be keeping you up to date with all the Toadstool gossip, i.e. events, new or interesting stock & even just some general ponderings. It will mainly be me (Loll) updating this so who knows what crazy thoughts may end up being posted on here!

So...here goes. Today at TV (new Toadstool Vintage abbreviation) I have been rediscovering blogging, been listening to Singing in the Rain soundtrack (on good ole cassette tape!) and some classic Doris Day being Calamity Jane.

See you next time!

Loll
x












No comments:

Post a Comment